Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello!

Hello,

First off, if you frequent CK Diggs, I'd like to personally thank you!  You keep us in business, and personally, you all keep me company and we are grateful for both!  Thank you for your patronage!  I hope you keep coming to see us!

A few employees were tossing around the idea of starting a blog for the restaurant, so here I am, blogging.  I'm not too sure everything we'll be writing about, but Jeff, one of our waiters, has decided to become an expert on our beers and let you know the details on them... What a tough job!  I'll try to help too.


I'll be filling you in on CK Diggs happenings and other thoughts since I'm pretty chatty. 

We have a Facebook account too, but sometimes the 400 characters it gives you to write just isn't enough.  If you like us, "Like" us at www.facebook.com/ckdiggs and be sure to print out the coupon available in the photos section as many times as you'd like.  We don't have a Twitter, because Twitter freaks me out a little and I don't know why.  Maybe soon?

Check back for updates. Comments are more than welcome!

-Sten

No comments:

Post a Comment