Monday, May 2, 2011

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about the new specials menu we started today.  This menu runs from May 1st until August 31st.  We still offer the entire regular menu as well, there are just more choices now!


My new favorite is the Veggie Burger with Sweet Potato Fries!  I don't know exactly what the ingredients are, but they sure were delicious, especially when I added cheese tomatoes and some ketchup to the mix.  Sweet potato fries = yum!


The Spinach Salad is a returning favorite from last summer along with the Turkey Ranch Rollup.

I tried the Southwestern Eggrolls this morning and thought they were a great little starter.  I like to dip them in our house fajita dressing rather than the sweet and sour that it comes with, but the choice is yours when you order them of course!

I haven't tried the Firecracker Linguini yet, but I'll keep you posted... or try it and tell me how it is!  It sounds spicy!

Talk to you all later.

-Sten

No comments:

Post a Comment