Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We now have Twitter (I'm getting over my fear and trying it out).  My favorite person to follow so far is Conan O'Brien on my personal account @kristynzigo... but you can check us out at @CK_Diggs.  We need some followers, as we only have two at the moment.  A big Thanks to @baseball_mlb and @AirWolF13th for being the first and second!

Can anyone tell me what the # means and when to use it?  (I need Twitter-Assistance.)

 Since last time I was talking about the summer specials, I should mention the new daily specials too, pictured on the left.  The burger and fries special along with the pizza special were a pretty big hit the last two days... I hope customers are just as happy about the $5 You Choose Two Combo.  Being a completely broke college student, I love finding deals!  This is less expensive than most quick dining restaurants and we bring the food right to you at a table!  I hate how some places give you those buzzer things or call out your name loudly, making CK Diggs way better to me!

Come check out the specials!

Sten

No comments:

Post a Comment