Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I always forget to mention that CK Diggs offers catering!  I usually eat at Ck Diggs, so I never think about carry out much either.  Imagine the awesome meals you order while you're here, and multiply the portions outrageously to get the best feast in the world!  Share the yumminess with all your friends and family.

If you find yourself hosting a party, throwing an office party or just needing to bring a dish to pass, think CK!  I recently had our cooks make me an antipasto salad for a graduation party I was having at my house...  With all the other food we prepared, it was so nice to have something that was already made and ready to eat!

Chris can go over all the details with you in house, on the phone or via email.  We can work with any budget, time frame, and we deliver large orders up to 20 miles!

Need serving/chaffing dishes?  Paper plates and cups?  Napkins?  Dressing?  Serving utensils?  We have those too!

Call for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment