Monday, August 15, 2011

So, I've been reading up on one of the beers we serve: Stella Artois.  I never really thought much about it, even though I've served it a million times and often hear it's great.  After finally giving it a try, I really like it.  It's a nice beer that tastes delicious and doesn't waste any time or effort trying to be overly fancy.  It's just a crisp refreshing beer.  Of course, that's just my opinion.

According to Beeradvocate, "the smell is very light, but consists of honey and mild grape notes," and Stella is "very drinkable."  Feel free to read more here.

This beer is served year-round, so you never have to worry about catching it during a certain season... we keep it stocked all the time!  Come in and try one if you get the chance.

Sten

p.s.-  I'm a little late, but did anyone see the first Lions game on Friday?  What a nice way to start out the season... well, pre-season.  Go Lions!

No comments:

Post a Comment