Monday, September 19, 2011

Hey all,
.
I know I mentioned it in the last post, but I'm so excited about the Tap Takeover by Shorts next month, I'm going to mention it a few (tons) more times.  A reminder that it's October 7th and 8th.  We'll only be getting in one small keg of each flavor, and once it's gone, that's it!  So I recommend coming in earlier rather than later if you have a favorite or one flavor that's really important for you to try... I wouldn't want you to miss out. 
.
I'm pretty stoked to have the Noble Chaos back for a bit myself.  I tried it once, we ran out the next day and it was heart-breaking. So, if you happen to get the last glass during this event, expect nothing short of a tackle from me.
.
Did anyone go to the Lion's Game?
.
Other than that, I'm pretty excited for the first Red Wings Game of the (Pre-) Season coming up!  It's the most wonderful time of the year-- HOCKEY SEASON!  If you don't agree, you still have Football and Baseball...
Okay, see you later Friends,
Styn

1 comment:

  1. Lions game was great! Exciting atmosphere and just a fun time in general!

    Anything special for the wings opener this season?

    Regards,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete