Friday, September 23, 2011

I was thinking about it, and this is shaping up to be possibly the best Fall ever!

Here's why (Yes I made a list!):

  1. I just found out the LIONS are having a MONDAY NIGHT GAME this season!!
  2. Oktoberfest (and the $3.50 Oktoberfest Beer Special) runs through the end of October
  3. the TIGERS are in the PLAYOFFS!  The Coney Dogs Special lives on!
  4. Halloween is coming up!  (costume ideas??)
  5. Three words:  RED WINGS HOCKEY
  6. SHORT'S Tap Takeover (Oct 7th & 8th)
  7. Thanksgiving (My favorite Holiday!)
  8. ATWATER BLOCK BREWING Tap Takeover (November, details to come)
  9. The end of some of the road construction??  PLEASE??
  10. Anything else guys?

Let me know.

Sten

Check Out Our Website Here.               "Like" us on Facebook Here.

1 comment:

  1. You guys have to do a Dragonmead one. Maybe even one with Kuhnhenn brewery. Dragonmead might be a tough one but Sin Eater is awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete